Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Opportunity

Once when I was sleeping
Perhaps in a deep dream
Piercing my ears, my phone rang
One of my friends had called
Rudely, I talked to him
Then put down the phone
Unnoticed, what he wanted to say!
~~
Now, he’s in the moon. And
I’m still dreaming. He called me
To accompany, but I did not listen!
Yes, an opportunity was lost!


.............................................................................................

Wrote this for: Acrostic Only (Opportunity)

7 comments:

  1. I hate losing opportunities ... especially when they they would have benefited me. Glad you are back Tan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice !! but not your best .. something was missing :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Pretty Me, but still good use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, those opportunities come around seldom enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lost opportunities...very nicely written.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Amias, Chirag, Anthony, Ofira

    This was a kind of a joke... I wanted to make it more hilarious, but then... I could not, I suppose!!

    @ Pratibha, Sudharam

    You said it all right. As Amias says, I rush through at times and that really makes my creation a bit wayward... will take care from now on and write something that you would love more... thanks a lot for your comments, mates... Pratibha, you know it all, dont you?

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading me and choosing to comment. Your comment always encourages me to write more and write sense. Keep visiting, whenever you can and comment on the posts. I will be more than eager to receive your comments and suggestions.

Warm Regards,
Tan :)

PS: Please visit my other blog: Thus Spake Tan!