Monday, April 13, 2009

Amazing you...


Its amazing when you speak to me
Its amazing when you make sense
Its amazing because I can understand
The meanings of your words, so dense!

A step or two, when you take towards me
I can see my world converging in
As you hold my hand and walk around
You make my blue world so green!

I talk to you, in puzzled words
You respond with puzzled looks
You try to learn, and you try to share.
Your smile proves a thousand brooks.

Come, my child and hold my hand
Walk with me into the world
I’ll teach you now, I’ll teach you how
To lead a life with bliss unfurled!


It’s a situation where the father is talking to his baby. The baby tries to talk, but could make no sense; but the father still finds that meaningful. The father talks and the baby cannot sense anything; but the baby tries to find its meaning. Both of them are in the same state of mind, the difference is that we can understand what the father can say and what the baby does, we can just gaze and guess! The above words are of a father!

4 comments:

  1. So cute.. and beautiful poem between a dad and child.. and the picture is too good too.. a silent promise between the two..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... I'm happy you understood it... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a mother I have always understood my babies gibbering. Parents have a six sense when it comes to babies ... very touching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parents do? Sure?
    Well, I am yet to parent anyone. So, this is not something I know :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading me and choosing to comment. Your comment always encourages me to write more and write sense. Keep visiting, whenever you can and comment on the posts. I will be more than eager to receive your comments and suggestions.

Warm Regards,
Tan :)

PS: Please visit my other blog: Thus Spake Tan!