Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kiss Me and Leave!



Kill me if I'm wrong
I too don't want to carry on,
Stance that you may take
Should stay intact and not spawn.
My love awaits you
Even my heart would cry too
And I would just stop
Not, to take you out of blue.
Despondent I am
Leave me, I don’t give a damn!
Eager to leave you
And dream of another sham.
Vallate my love with your kiss
Evade me forever, Miss!




Learnt of Choka, here in the Writers Lounge. Tried to couple it with Acrostic Poetry. Not perfectly a Choka, as the total number of lines here are even. Followed the syllable Count: 5-7-5-7-5-7-5-7-5-7-5-7-7-7

7 comments:

  1. Why are you mates not able to comment here? I can ... see this ...

    C'mon try again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rhymed, you choka-ed and you did an acrostic?? In ONE poem?? WOW!! CLAPS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amias for the read ... wanted to tell one thing here ... there was an amount of effort put in to write this ... I just wanted to put in a few things together here - rhyme, choka and acrostic ... I dont know, but the quality might have been sacrificed a bit here ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tan I don't know about all the merging of styles, I just look at what you wrote, and that's your individual styles, and I think it is an amazing acrostic.

    Most folks don't know, but it's hard to express pure love in a poem, I don't care who you are .. but you did well here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fully agree with Amias, i know nothing about the styles..but love reading u. the way u express the feelings here, as always touches my heart.. thank u

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Amias

    That was a great complement, if not the best, that I have ever received ... You like my writing so much?? WOW!! I'm truly facsinated and happy to know this ... Thanks a lot for your valuable thoughts and time that you have spent here ... I'm truly blessed ... thanks again!!

    @ Anonymous

    If I can make people relate to my work, thats more than enough for me ... and if I can touch hearts - then its great - absolute WOW!! Thanks for the comments ... Who art thou?? :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading me and choosing to comment. Your comment always encourages me to write more and write sense. Keep visiting, whenever you can and comment on the posts. I will be more than eager to receive your comments and suggestions.

Warm Regards,
Tan :)

PS: Please visit my other blog: Thus Spake Tan!