Monday, March 16, 2009

I am a woman



I am a woman
It’s a woman in me that speaks
I am free, I am spirited
But I wish to take risks
I look out for the unknown
A strange thing, I seek
I know not what it is
A wish that seems so bleak!
I wonder here and there
My spirits never care
And in nowhere, I find myself
Wherever I go and stare...
I know what is to be done
And I know what is not to be
I can bind myself nowhere
With the bindings of the society
I look across the horizon
It’s my freedom all that I care
I want to go beyond that
I know its somewhere there!

Nothing in earth can stop me now
In whatever I would do
There is a thing that is lost in me
Unknown, but it’s loved too!



Dedicated to all the Woman Blogmates I have ...

7 comments:

  1. regard...
    your blog is very good template

    ReplyDelete
  2. g8 to see this here.....looking forward for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this!thanks for thinking of all of us woman,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Ilham

    You liked it? Thanks! I searched a lot and put in a lot of efforts in editing it ... hehe ... thanks, anyways!

    @ Nitu

    Hehehe... you had to like it ... afterall!!

    @ Becky

    You bet! I was thinking of aaaaaaaaaalllllll you women while writing this ... I'm happy to see that the women liked this ... hehehe ;)

    Keep visiting and reading me more ...

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a wonderful dedication for women. beautiful Tan

    ReplyDelete
  6. March is the month of Women's History, and this piece is very appropriate. Thank you for such a lovely tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are welcome Amias and anonymous! Thank you mates for reading and liking this...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading me and choosing to comment. Your comment always encourages me to write more and write sense. Keep visiting, whenever you can and comment on the posts. I will be more than eager to receive your comments and suggestions.

Warm Regards,
Tan :)

PS: Please visit my other blog: Thus Spake Tan!